Forms for Current Students
- UGA Bulletin for Microbiology
- Microbiology Major Checklist
- Microbiology Minor Checklist
- Schedule of Microbiology Course Offerings
- Sample 4-year Plan for Microbiology Majors
- Mentored Undergraduate Research Agreement *** download form to your desktop, complete and email to Dr. Jennifer Walker email@example.com for Undergraduate Coordinator signature. IF there are problems with the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PI/Mentor Signature Page - All written reports must be accompanied by a completed signature page that indicates the mentor’s approval of the report.
- PI/Mentors should submit a grading rubric to email@example.com for the final student research report. The grading rubric is an important part of our annual Student Learning Outcome assessment and should only require a few minutes to complete.
***The Microbiology Department requires from the student (1) an electronic copy of the final research paper using these guidelines and (2) a signature page from their PI/Mentor. These two items must be submitted by student to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on the last day of class of the semester the research was undertaken. The grading rubric is due from the PI/mentor to email@example.com by 5:00 pm on the last day of class of the semester student completed research.